the worst part of getting out of bed is losing all the heat you had built up
when I ask
when I am afraid to ask.
with your lips, your hands, your heart, your presence in the room.
gently~ for I am fragile
firmly~ for I am strong
often~ for I am alone.
And I will touch you the same way."
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
I thought of texting you
"good morning, I can’t sleep"
and then I remembered
that you are on a journey
which I am not a part of
and that’s okay
I can’t sleep